What We Want:
We are looking for an experienced recruiter/generalist to source, build rapport and recruit top sales talent. This position will also work closely with the HR & Employee Experience team, as well as other HR team members and business management, to support and implement human resource-related company policies, practices and programs. This position will also have responsibility for engaging with employees and managers to address HR needs and concerns.
What you'll do:
- Own full cycle recruiting (sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation and offers) while ensuring excellent candidate experience
- Deliver high-quality candidates by creating and implementing innovative and effective sourcing and attraction strategies, including the sourcing of passive candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand specific position requirements, job responsibilities, and how they relate to business goals
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing which includes job posting, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals and networking events
- Maintain and share knowledge of recruiting trends and best practices
- Analyze recruiting metrics to identify trends
- Ensuring compliance with recruiting processes, HR state and federal regulations, applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
- Participate in the evaluation, development, and execution of talent acquisition and HR projects and initiatives.
- Support and guide managers in appropriate steps for employee relations concerns and performance management processes and documentation
- Conduct thorough investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth
- Provide policy and process guidance to managers and employees in respect to HR practices
- Work with managers to help facilitate timely and effective employee transitions, such as internal transfers, promotions, and separations
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Minimum of 2 years of corporate or agency recruiting experience with full cycle recruiting required
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive HR generalist experience
- Demonstrated experience with employee relations and performance management
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws and practices including FMLA, ADA, FLSA, EEO, etc.
- Proven track record of providing high quality customer service, with strong oral and written communication
- Must have an ability to handle a high volume of requisitions and candidate flow
- Results oriented mindset (high sense of urgency, determination, tenacity)
- Must have excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Must have excellent follow through skills, time management, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Able to travel as needed
- Experience working in an environment that requires a sense of immediacy, with the ability to maintain adaptability and flexibility
- Desire to create an exceptional experience for potential job seekers and candidates throughout the recruiting process